WeeklyLeaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

descriptionWho is Imu-Sama? EmptyWho is Imu-Sama?

more_horiz
Topic for us to talk and discuss who Imu-Sama is and his Future in the Work!

Who is Imu-Sama? Imu-on11

Last edited by Tavora-kun on Mon May 29, 2023 5:13 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionWho is Imu-Sama? EmptyRe: Who is Imu-Sama?

more_horiz
If I'm going to talk without giving spoilers about Chapter 1085, Imu-Sama is related to Cobra and it's Lily! study

more_horiz
Im is a vessel of Umi, sister or former friend of Lilly. She had a failed awakening due her wanting to be the ruler of the world, being jealous of Joyboy and Lily’s bond. She ate the Umi Umi no Mi, which is why she is dark like the primordial waters.

more_horiz
So Imu Sama is Lily??

more_horiz
NikaEther wrote:
Im is a vessel of Umi, sister or former friend of Lilly. She had a failed awakening due her wanting to be the ruler of the world, being jealous of Joyboy and Lily’s bond. She ate the Umi Umi no Mi, which is why she is dark like the primordial waters.

I really liked it, because I hadn't even thought about it! I believe I will share it on our twitter, why haven't you registered in our forum yet? I hope you are here again my friend!! study

more_horiz
Jiren wrote:
So Imu Sama is Lily??

Chapter will "Reveal" study

more_horiz
I think it's quite hard to assume who's Imu-Sama at this point of the story. While we are almost 1,100 chapters into the story, it's (quite ironically) too early. I am pretty bad with predictions so I'll just let others write their theories, which are much better than what I could ever come up with I must add.

more_horiz
Tavora-kun wrote:
NikaEther wrote:
Im is a vessel of Umi, sister or former friend of Lilly. She had a failed awakening due her wanting to be the ruler of the world, being jealous of Joyboy and Lily’s bond. Sheate the Umi Umi no Mi, which is why she is dark like the primordial waters.

I really liked it, because I hadn't even thought about it! I believe I will share it on our twitter, why haven't you registered in our forum yet? I hope you are here again my friend!! study

Thank you so much! I honestly didn’t think anybody would pay attention to it, I just can’t stop making the connect with Umi/Imu. Especially now knowing she’s possibly a D member, helping the WG bring the kingdom down- I don’t want to get long winded. Thank you for making this forum, I truly love you all.

more_horiz
Has anyone seen Yuderon’s theory on Imu??? I think he’s figured it out!!!!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply